Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Winter White Picture Frames





Thanks to one major retailer for clearancing these solid wood picture frames for $1.54 each! I will say that I did not take to the sage green scrolling around the front frame. So as with everything, I decided to invest $3.97 on a can of Rust-Oleum Painter's Touch Ultra Cover 2X in Satin Blossom White and magic happened!

These frames went from one sagey style to a winter wonderland of pictures. I am thinking I will be adding winter pictures of the kids and dogs sledding and making all of those snowmen!

Project Steps
* Find a spot where it is safe to spray paint; cover nearby items with drop cloths or old sheets to protect them from spray mist
*Wipe off picture frames, remove glass from fronts
*Apply Zinsser B-I-N Primer - allow to cure one hour
*Apply wwo light coats of Painter's Touch Ultra Cover 2X in Satin Blossom White
*Allow to fully cure 24 hours
*Fill with fantastic winter pics of family fun

Project Materials:
*Picture frames in need of a face lift
*Zinsser B-I-N Primer
*Painter's Touch Ultra Cover 2X in Satin Blossom White
*Drop cloths
*Fun, winter pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment